Friday, April 20, 2018

The City South

This mural greets people at Union Station in LA
Diversity, Color, Hope
The building is beautiful, open, pleasant.



Marina del Rey
The Venice of California
Early Morning looking south on Friday

So I'm with friends at this lovely spot until tomorrow. Seals cavort in the waters just hundreds of meters from their house. Tomorrow I fly home.  I'm glad I didn't ride into LA.  As I watched the city unfold from the train (a wonderful, clean, on time ride) I knew I had made the right decision.  My bike book for the coast says, "Biking is for fun. If its not fun, change the trip." The cold lonely desert of Arizona and Utah is not for me just now. More trips later this summer and in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeThr

With three of my favorite friends on Venice Beach in LA  :) Bart and Paddy on Venice Beach on Saturday I flew home on Saturday. I ...